
Heya its been a while I still haven't
forgotten about this site lol.
Tho I must admit, its been a hecktec
few months. Home work and test and Home work
and home work and..... so on. T-T
But what kept me sane is music, friends,
and oh yes Second life haha.
On a different note,
I recently bought Low vs Diamond and LOVED it!!! ><
The voice..... I don't know but
it caught me heart and especially this
music video made me cry.
Lyrics are great it has deep meanings
of love....
With that I decided to go see this band
in December!!!!!!!!!
Yay~ わぁいヽ(゜ー゜*ヽ)(ノ*゜ー゜)ノわぁい
Note: I started to combine my jp blog and Eg blog
together cuz,,,, its a hassle doing both. :P
はじめましての人もお久しぶりの人もこんにちは!
SLの友達にすすめられブログを始めましたw
ここのサイトはかなり前からやってたのですが
英語のみだったので 知らない人が多いと思います。
でもSNSだとなんだかSLのことだけを書かないと
悪いなぁと思ってたので、こっちに今後音楽とか
RLごととかごちゃまぜにやってきますw
もう完全趣味のブログになるので
SLじゃないこと多くてもすみません(o*。_。)oペコッ
あと日本語がたまに変でもゆるしてねw
ではではラックスのだらだらブログよろしくです♪
この前 Low Vs DiamondのCDを買ったらw
もう惚れました・・・・
ボーカルの声が私好みなんだと思う。
最高に良いグループなのでおすすめします!
PV見てて泣いちゃったw
Low Vs Diamond - Heart Attack
No comments:
Post a Comment