
Heya its November, did you pick out
which turkey to eat for thanks giving? lol
I feel sorry for turkeys; I must say
chicken taste so much better!
Different topic but I was walking and
saw this old lady who gave a beautiful smile.
It made my day and made me feel so much better. :D
So, how many times we smile in one day?
I try to smile much as I can b/c
it brings smiles to others.
I wasn't always smiling type but
one friend have changed my life.
Back in junior high I was going through teenage
delema and I didn't smile.
One day my friend came over and look at my face
and said;
"Smile Cuz its contagious!"
I was like,
"Why smile, when I'm not happy?"
she smiled and said,
"We only live life once, why not go on smiling rather then looking like
the world is going to end?"
It was simple but it was true. Though there are times
its hard to smile but I try to smile as much as I can.
I don't want to look sad and gloomy and feel sorry for
myself. We only live life once, why not go on smiling
rather then being a grinch.
こんにちはラックスです!
みなさんは毎日何回スマイルしますか?
私はできるだけ人と目が合ったらスマイルします。
ヽ(^◇^*)/ ワーイ
でも昔からこんなニコニコしてるわけではなかったのです。
中学のころはちょっとどよ~んって顔してたみたいでw
友達がいきなり にま~~~って私の前で笑って
「スマイルってね 伝染するんだよ?w 笑ってみ♪」
っていうので
「悲しい時にスマイルなんでするの?」
というと
「人生一度なんだから世の中終わるような顔してるより笑顔でいこうよ!」
なんていうか
シンプルなことなんだけど中々できない。
それからかな、スマイルしていこうと思ったの。
やっぱり誰かが笑うと気持ちが良いし
もしかしたらその人の一日がもっと良くなるかも。
今日も道で歩いていたおばあさんがとっても素敵な笑顔だった。
気持ちが良くて 少し凹みぎみだった私の心が癒されたw
ともあれみんな少しでも笑おうよw 伝染するかも?
わぁいヽ(゜ー゜*ヽ)(ノ*゜ー゜)ノわぁい
Don't worry be happy
この曲は心が優しくなれるw
No comments:
Post a Comment