Thursday, November 13, 2008

Color of greEn


Do you like Green day?
If you said

"yes I like ecology and anything to help the earth...."

then you are talking about TOTALLY
different things! lol

Ah green day; one of the great punk band
that I love :D
Everytime I listen to their songs,
my feet start moving and I want to dance!!

News for all you Green day lovers♪
Green day is teaming up with Converse
for the new PRODUCT (RED) line!
Guys especially who loves converse
should get it O(≧▽≦)O
Its for a good cause too, 10% of the wholesale
will be paid to The Global Fund to Fight AIDS,
Tuberculosis and Malaria!


So if you like green and converse go for it :D

http://www.converse.com/index.aspx?csid=149&mode=pd&sku=103469#productdetail


ちゃーラックスです!
バンドグリーンデーが好きな人はいるかーいヽ(^◇^*)/ ワーイ
もし緑の日?って言ったそこの人!
今からグリーンデーのCDを買って聞けぇぇいw 
(生意気なこと言ってごめんなさいm(。_。;))m ペコペコ…)


ニュースです、グリーンデーが有名靴コンバースと
タイアップしました!わぁいヽ(゜ー゜*ヽ)(ノ*゜ー゜)ノわぁい
私はあまりコラボとか興味なかったのですが
今回この靴の売り上げ10%はエイズ、結核、マレリアにかかった
人を助けるために使われるそうです!(>o<")


コンバースとグリーンデー好きなので買っちゃったw
かっくいいし 何よりも良いことに関係しま♪
日ごろ自分では何もできないと思ってるけど
自分でできる何かをして行けばいいかなっと。
自己満足だし 偽善と思う人はいるけど
そのとおりなんです!自己満足で偽善だ
でも何もしなくて 

「そんなこと偽善だ!」って
言ってたら何もできないじゃないかw

なのでちょこっとだけやってみよっと。。。
だめかな?w

http://www.converse.com/index.aspx?csid=149&mode=pd&sku=103469#productdetail


Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

No comments: