Friday, September 19, 2008

Music and more music


Every day is a adventure in Second life. :D

Back in Feb, I started SL first just for creation.
But I have learned that second life music is AMAZING!
Not only it connects ppl wolrd wide but
the time and dedication that ppl put in music
is over the top. I would say its better
surfing around in SL and listen to free music
then go to random clubs in RL.

Yes yes, its different in RL b/c you meet
real ppl but if you are just interested in
music then why not SL?

By the way, if you want to see RL like
concerts in SL Japan SIM has few great ones!
Chick out ppl like Chou chou online.
I still haven't seen this high quality,
both visually and musically talented group.

I'm still working at a live music bar Black Label,
this bar is filled with music lovers.
Come and enjoy music!

P.S.
I was at this sim called sintetika 17, 206, 62
DJ Doubledown Tandino is cool :P

No comments: