Wednesday, July 8, 2009

crying wolf




crying wolf


Boy why are you crying?
You cry like a wolf and
everything around you runs away like a sheep

Fake words don't work

Boy why are you crying?
You act like a sheep but
everyone can see your evil teeth

Fake skin don't work

Boy why are you crying?
Stop crying and start laughing
See? Even a wolf can smile

Boy..... be true to yourself
Then maybe everyone will
hug you and love you for real



・*:..。o○☆*゜¨゜゜・*:..。o○☆*゜¨゜゜・*:..。o○☆*゜¨゜
Another poem again! lol
It kinda reminded me of peterpan.
That scene where Wendy asks Peter
"Boy why are you crying?"
Anyhow I like poem sorry :P

Heya 4th of July was a blast!
I had too much meat....
Fire works was great tho :D

Btw I couldn't go to sensation..............
yeah my bro isn't that kind. lol
Maybe some day... sigh~

Hope everyone will have a great summer!


By the way did everyone hear the
new song by paramore?
It's great!



みなさんお元気ですか~?
インディペンデンスデーはお肉と花火バンバンで楽しかったです!
でも食べ過ぎた・・・・w

ちなみに前の日記で言っていた
センセーションですが・・・保護者のお許しが出なかったので
だめですた・・・・・ (子供じゃないのにwwwwww)
ちぇw いつかいくぞ!よしみほたといくぞw

まぁともあれ夏まっさかり
みなさんの夏が良い夏になりますように~♪

ポエムはちょっと色々考えてて書いたものです!
ピーターパンのウェンディーがピーターに
「ボーイなんで泣いてるの?」
ってシーンを思い出しちゃった。
でもCRYって意味は泣くって意味でもあるのですが
鳴くというか叫ぶって意味でもあるのです。
誰も私のポエム読んでないと思うけど(^-^;

P.S。
みほたの写真が多いのは気のせいですw
愛です!うそです!

ignorance paramore

No comments: