
Whether you like it or not
This is me... 見えない
Eyes wide shut
This isn't a dream;
If you see with your heart
then maybe someday you'll
realize what is real.
I ain't no angel
just a human being
Whether I like it or not
This is me... 見たくない
Eyes wide open
This isn't real;
If I see with my mind
then maybe someday I'll
realize what is fake.
I ain't no angel
just a human being
Random poem June 2009
Hi hi, another poem to start off sorry lol
Anyhow I was inspired to write this poem
b/c of sensation wicked wonderland!
I so want to gooooooooooooooo. T-T
This year would be my last summer
to actually have fun....
Yes my friends, I'm going to the real world..
OMG I am soooooooo not ready! lol
So, should I go all the way to Amsterdam?
Anyone going this year... take me with you! lol
お久しぶりですみなさんヾ(〃^∇^)ノわぁい♪
ここのブログアップデートするたびに
なんだかポエム書いてるような・・w
ともあれ今年ももう半分ですね。
今年の夏が最後の夏・・・・
夏休みと言うものとおさらばです。( ┰_┰) シクシク
なので今年はAmsterdamに行ってこようかなとw
センセイションという 世界で一番大きいダンスパーティーがあるんです!(>o<")
4万人もの人がくるらしく 毎年テーマもすごくて
今年はなんと!! アリスのテーマ うきゃああw
アリス大好きなので行きたいなぁ。。。
でもお金が高い以上にたぶん許しが出ないと思うΣ(T□T)
ふふ。。。どうにか行ってみようじゃないですか!
誰か行くならつれてってくださいw
ちなみに写真はインシリコでとったお気に入りなので
日記とは関係ありませんw みほたラブ♪
No comments:
Post a Comment