

I say good morning and
you say good night
When I eat breakfast
you are already in your dreams.
This window to your world
connects us but does it really?
Some say its a la la land
Everything is fake
No touch, I wanna hold you
No eyes, I wanna see you
When I want a kiss
my Prince is in la la land.
You say good morning
and I say good night
When I'm ready for bed
you are living life out side
This window to our world
doesn't connects us but let it be
I say its a la la land
Everything is fake but I don't care
touch me, I don't feel you
see me, I don't see you
When I want a kiss
my Prince is in la la land.
・*:..。o○☆*゜¨゜゜・*:..。o○☆*゜¨゜゜・*:..。o○☆*゜¨゜
Gosh..... when was the last time I updated here?lol
I wonder how many ppl fall in love in SL?
As for me...... my hearts been broken few times.
So do we just let go and say
This is all fake and its not real?
I know in some form this is an illusion
tho I still want to believe this feelings are real.
Pathetic I know... lol
Oh well..... from now on my only love of my life
is Music Miho!!! lol
News! Next month Black Label is again hosting
Black Sonic 2009! ヽ(^◇^*)/
I'll keep you up to date later this month.
Be excited everyone!!!
Theres going to be soooooooooo
many good bands :D
ちゃーみなさんお元気ですか~?
ちょっとランダムなんだけど
みんなはSLで恋とかしたことあるのかな?
結構みんなSLで結婚とかしてたり 恋人とか
ちらほらいるけど・・・・・ まぁあれですよ
私も恋を何回かして壊れては 直りとしてますがw
あーあ もう私の恋人は音楽とみほたということでwwww
(こ・Σ(▼ロ▼;)コ、コロサレル・・・みほたにw)
ちなみに上の二番目の美男子は誰? みほおですよ!(*´ェ`*)ポッ
No comments:
Post a Comment