Saturday, April 11, 2009

Through the Looking-Glass


揺れる 柔らかにしなやかに softly and sweftly it bends
音楽のように 見えないけれど It's like music;
そこにたしかにある。 you can't see it but its there

この中にあるモノが見えない Why can't I see?
あふれる色と音 混ざり合うこの表現のできない心
Over flowing colors and sounds, it blends into chaotic emotions.
取り出したいのに 出せなくて Please let me take it out; How?
抱きしめたいのに 形がなくて Please let me embrace it; How?

もどかしく なぜかこのエモーションを無に返したい。 
Uncontrollable heart, is it possible to put to rest?
石のように冷たく かたくなりたいけれど I want to be a stone cold rock,
それでは もう人間じゃないね but that would be no human
暖かいこの体だからこそ この形のない心と一緒にいる。
I feel my body and this warmth is the only thing that
separates me from being real and unreal.


楽しい感情だけじゃ生きていけないのかな
Everyday can't be a sugar coated happy land
苦しい感情も コレも私だと想い
Some days are hard and chaotic but I have to live
優しく絹の生地で包み 抱きしめる。
with it, cover this heart with a soft silk

and I pray tomorrow I could be stronger.
さぁ今日も頑張っていこうかな

・*:..。o○☆*゜¨゜゜・*:..。o○☆*゜¨゜゜・*:..。o○☆*゜¨゜


なんだかもやもやしてたのでポエムのような
日記を書いてしまいました(^-^;

やっぱり書くとなんとなくすっきりするね。

アリスの through the looking-glassをちょっとイメージしました~♪
さてもうすっかり春!
春といえば COACHELLA!!!
来週末になりましたぁ。。。。。。。。。ε- (´ー`*) フッ
でもラックスは今年は嬉しくありません、
なぜなら今年のラインアップは初最低なのですΣ(T□T)
YEAH YEAH YEAH, THE KILLERS, CHEMICAL BROTHERSは
とっても良いバンドですが。。。 一日8千円を三日=2万千円は高すぎです(>o<")
去年のように盛りだくさんのグループがいなくては
そんな大金出したくありませーんw

o(´^`)o ウー 日本のパンクなんとかのラインアップ最高だったのになぁ・・・いいなぁ。。
ともあれ 来年は良いラインアップになることを祈りまふ。
今年はコンサート全然行ってないから 夏のワープツアーかオズフェスいこうかなw

I was little bit stressed out so I wrote
a poem like diary, sorry guys :P
Tho writing things out always makes me feel better.
Its better to let it out then
bundle things inside and let it boil! XD

So its easter break!!
Is everyone ready from the egg hunt? lol
Well for me, I'm always excited about
Coachella about this time of the year.
BUT! This year the line un is soooooooooooo
Bad ε=ε=ε= 。・゜(゜ノT-T)ノ
Sigh~~~~~~ I'm always welling to pay good money
to see coachella but not for only few good bands....
So I'm planning to go to warp tour or ozz fest this year! :D
Anyhow, I hope next years Coachella's line up is better.

YEAH YEAH YEAH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo, beautiful song. Have you heard of Didier Soyuz, the acoustic guitarist who plays in Second Life? He's one of my most favorite musicians! If you have room left for groups, add "Strangefates" to your group list, so you can find out when he plays next (not often, but he's SO worth making time to hear him!)

Warmly,
Stacia, a fellow Neko :-)

eternal sunshine said...

Thank you for the post Virtualneko,
its been almost a year. I am so sorry >< I love your site too.