
Many ppl love music but
do you like going to concerts or listening to DJ spin?
If you do, then SL is the place you can get in
touch with good music and DJ's around the world!
Literally I have heard some of best quality DJ's from
Japan, Philippines, USA, UK,Spain,and all over.
In SL we can be friends with music lovers around the world.
Well today I wanted to share about my
dearest friend who also love's music. :D
Miho was charismatic girl who always knew how to
have fun in this magical world.
She lives in Japan and I live in US but
I was amazed we were so far away yet so closely connected.
From the beginning I fell in love with her passion for music
and her trade mark pink color hair.
She quickly became one of talented DJ's in SL.
Anyhow I could just go on and on talking about her but I'll stop. lol
Main point is she's amazing gal and
she was the reason why I had so much fun in SL.
All I can say is go hear her spin!
http://mihoandromeda.blogspot.com/

SLで一番好きなのはやはり音楽。
私はこのセカンドライフでもしもライブDJの
音楽がなかったらSLにはいなかったと思う。
世界中の人の その人の好きな音楽と出会えるのが嬉しかったよ(*゜▽゜)ノ
ともあれ今日は一番好きな友達を紹介したいと思いまw
みほアンドロメダさん♪わぁいヽ(゜ー゜*ヽ)(ノ*゜ー゜)ノわぁい
このカタは当初私をとっても可愛がってくれて
BLで彼女の音楽に惚れました。
そのあと金魚のふんのようにべったりくっついていて
ご迷惑をかけたかもしれませんw (o*。_。)oペコッ
でもなにより本当に色々な素敵な世界をSLで彼女と
大冒険できたから 私はSLがもっと好きになったのだ♪
色々あって喧嘩したり 笑ったり 感動したり
なんだかくさいけど 私にとってはとっても大切な人なのです。
(='m')くすくすっ♪
いやぁ~まぁともあれ みほたのこと書いたら永遠と書くので
Σ(▼ロ▼;)コ、コロサレル・・・前にやめとこっとwww
最後に何が言いたいのかというと・・・
なんだろう 。。。o(゜^ ゜)ウーン
とにかく彼女の音楽を聞けぇぇぇぇぇい!!!w
http://mihoandromeda.blogspot.com/
Hide-Pink spider
No comments:
Post a Comment