Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hello goodbye I love you SL


Woooooooooooooooooow
I didn't realize this blog wasn't updated for.....
almost 3 months!!!!

Well, if anyone still reads this site,
Sorry and I am still alive. hehe

So its February and I am officially
one year old in second life.
I remember back last year how lost and
confused in this new world. And SL has definitely
changed allot from last year! U\(●~▽~●)У hell yeah!

I wanted to thank all of wonderful
creation and the friends I have met in SL.
B/c of them I have grown to be more mature and positive
in mind about life.

Yeah yeah its cheesy I know :P

Sure life isn't that bad; but back then
I couldn't even see a life in the future.
Now, thanks to SL; life seems okay.

Its no heaven but I really want to
Live Love Laugh with Music and RL.

hey hey don't get me wrong, I'll still be playing SL but not as much! lol


As for music, Pendulum is coming next month to LA.
Tho I'm little skeptical....
They do have good taste, cuz they have mixed
Prodigy's voodoo people and its well done.

Music is good, but its just me.
I guess the bad thing about
being positive is I'm liking more of mellow
down to earth rock or what you called,
happy music? lol
Sigh~ where did my faze of hard core rockaholic
spirit go!? (^-^;

We all change and I guess taste in music change too.
Heh, oh well :D

訳すの・・・・・えーとw
短くすると・・ ただいま あとブログ放置ごめんなさいw
そしてSLヽ(^◇^*)/ ワーイ
音楽 ペンジラムヾ(〃^∇^)ノわぁい♪
以上w
(面倒になったわけじゃないよ・・ うそだぁw)

pendulum- showdown

No comments: