Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Academy awards


So the red carpet was done and
all the nominees has been nominated.
This year I didn't watch that many movie
that had been nominated for academy awards.

Most popular nominated movies are follows:

1)Curious case of Benjamin

2)Walle

3)Dark Knight

4)Slum dog millionaire

5)Milk

well...... ok thats all I know lol
Its just that many of the nominated movies
are about wars. :( Tho its just school is making me
not go see movies. (ノ◇≦。)

I only watched academy awards to see if
Heath Ledger would win the
Supporting actor's role.
And He did :D
As I wrote about him in my previous blog but,
I was happy for him yet at the same time
little bet sad. I wondered if he would of
won this awards if he didn't die.
I admit the fact that he is a great actor
but knowing the academy, and the other nominees
I would of suspected Philip Seymour Hoffman would
of won.

Its just my own selfishness but I would rather
see Heath alive and not get the awards....

ちゃーラックスです!
みなさんはアカデミーショーは見ましたか?
今年(去年)はあまり映画見てないので
どの映画がどうとかぜんぜんわからなかったw
知ってる映画は・・・

ウォーリー:これはアニメ可愛いからおすすめw
ケースオブベンジャミン:ちょっと変わったラブストーリー・・・かな
ダークナイト:もちこれはアクション最高でもヒースが出たから見た私w
スラムドッグミリオンネラー:。。。o(゜^ ゜)ウーン見てないけど友達がおすすめしてる
ミルク:アメリカで最初のオカマのオフェサー、でも撃たれて殺されてしまった人のリアルの話。

と・・まぁあまり見てないw
映画好きの私ですが、沢山見てる時は年内に20以上も映画館で見てます(^^;
でも今年はやはり見る物も少なく あとは・・・学校かな。
アカデミーショーも見た理由はヒースがノミネートされたから。
彼は去年の日記でも書いたけど 私が好きだった男優の一人で、
でもとても若く無くなってしまったかたです。
彼が勝ったのはとっても嬉しかったけど
やっぱり心にひっかかるのは もしも彼が生きていたら彼は
ショーをとれたのかなって。 たぶんフィリップが勝ったかもしれない。
これは私の我侭だけど、
私はヒースが生きてアカデミーショーをもらわないほうが見たかった。

Anna Nalick - Breathe (2AM)

No comments: