
Yes Nine inch nails are playing this weekend.
Can't go cuz tic is too expensive ><
But, I’m just happy knowing that they are here :D
Now its time for the REAL news!!
Kroq this week is offering ONE person to be on the
California tour with METALLICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG... and yes the chances of getting this
is like winning a lottery but,,
hey, if you don't try it you won't even win ;)
Ok let’s talk about SL :P
Someone said to me you are so optimistic
and it seems so fake.
Is it wrong to be optimistic? Yeah,I do have my
dark side and sometimes it makes me nuts.
But don't we all?
What is real and fake?
Sometimes I think there is none.
If one believe its real then its real;
if one believe its fake then its fake.
Its mentally distressing to just contemplating on
answers that has no answers....
So why not believe?
And same goes for anything,
smile, don't cry
dream, don't break
love, don't hate.
Just go with the flow or your heart I guess.
today’s music:
nine inch nails- bite the hand that feeds
No comments:
Post a Comment