
Heya it’s been a while; I'm still playing second life. :)
It’s been almost 6 months that
I played SL off and on.
This was a hard journey in
many ways b/c I have learned that
in a virtual world making friends are harder.
Well, some say its easier but in my
case it wasn't. Emotions are very hard
to understand and you can't feel or see
ppl in SL.
Above all there are no eyes to see....
Eyes are important in life, b/c you can
feel and see their hearts. I guess I'm more
visual person and its matter of getting
used to talking without looking at ppl's eyes.
News!
Lately I've been working at a Japanese bar
called Black Label. Interested? Come and enjoy music :D
Sigh..... Little bit stressed :(
What do you do when your emotions goes up and down?
I usually play music to stop my stream of conscience.
My emotions are like spinning seesaw....
I should be happy but some times it’s hard to smile.
Today’s music: in this moment prayers
No comments:
Post a Comment