

Summer is almost over!
Though it’s still warm and hard to sleep at night.
During this hot and restless nights;
here are few tips to keep you cool.ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ
Making mint ice cubes and pop them in your mouth.
Opening the window and leave a bowel of water near it.
This way when the summer night breeze flows,
and retrieves the moisture from the bowel of water you
placed next to the window.
Or go to some where that LOOKS cool or even better
Snow land in second life! lol
If all of above doesn't work, then try to listen to
soothing music・・・・
Ah, speaking of music!
I enjoy this PV of Nightwish.
It makes me want to travel to some islands in Europe.
I guess we all want to just break free from this
place and travel to some where... but where?
Nah never mind that, I'm going to try living
in this moment; no more procrastinating on past or
future that I can't see.
Enjoy summer!
Nightwish The Islander
No comments:
Post a Comment