Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Heath Ledger



I am not a fan of any of the Batman series b/c
Super heroes aren't my type of a movie.
But, I would recommend everyone to go see,
"The Dark Knight"
The story line has deep meanings and the sound is composed beautifully.

About Heath Ledger:

I first saw Heath Ledger in the movie
"10 things I hate about you"
He was charismatic young actor with a sweet smile.
So it surprised me when Heath took the role as
the Joker in the Batman.
And sadly I never knew how lost he was in person.

Why was Heath so lost and no one helped him?
My guess is too many people are unhappy in this world.
And people who are unhappy can’t smile
or be kind for other people.
My point is, try to look for dreams not chaos.
Try to look for good things about people
Not bad things; thats all.

In the memory of Heath Ledger
4 April 1979 - 22 January 2008





On a different note,
Yay~ LH booth was awesome! (>o<”)
This summer concert in SL is going to be a blast!! ヾ(〃^∇^)ノわぁい♪

dark knight sound track- why so serious?
Music is…….. its really scary….. [壁]-;)コワイヨー
Don’t watch it at night!! 。・゜゜・(>_<;)・゜゜・。

No comments: