Tuesday, July 8, 2008

sUmmEr tiMe yeah!


Heya!
Its~~~ SUMMER TIME lets dive to the ocean!:P
Tho.... its freaking HOT, I hope everyone survives this summer!(>o<")
I've been looking around for summer clothes in SL.
And ofcourse I found it at LH ヾ(〃^∇^)ノわぁい♪
This time its VERY sexy but the design is sooooooooo
Beautiful!!!!!!
I have to say this again but
She makes the most cool looking and fantasy filled costumes!
And its called

"soul hunter" yay!

It is perfect for hot summer; oh yeah! (^^*))((*^^)


From here is not SL related but all about MUSIC :D

Summer, yes its that time when warped tour and ozz fest is on!

Ozzfest is in TX.... can't go.... nya-------ε=ε=ε= 。・゜(゜ノT-T)ノ
Warped tour, Line up is nice!!!
http://www.warpedtour.com/warpedtour/bands.asp
but but.... ( ┰_┰) シクシク
as I lay dying is NOT coming to the one I want to go...
(ノ◇≦。) OMG!
will rise against and all that remains is coming ヽ(*^^*)ノ
so yeah should I go knowing that I would get smashed in the mosh pit? lol

I hope everyone has a wonderful Summer!

Todays music: as i lay dying sound of truth

No comments: