.jpg)


わ~い♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/わ~い♪
heya!!!
How is everyone in SL?
I've been looking around for HAPPY songs! hehe
My all time fav wss they might be giants;
They are creative happy band that sings
out what they want ppl to hear!
Seven was good but I wanted to dance to it so
I picked "boss of me"
If you like them then I also recommend "CAKE"
Cake is from Sacramento and they are pretty good. :P
Anyhow, now a days I'm on a journy to pursue my
DREAM! (>o<")
Wish me luck and I thank ppl who where kind to me in SL!
On the random note: LH is AWESOME! and yes I say this many time
BUT
You have to chick out LH once in you SL life ヽ(^◇^*)/
It has many cool places to see
EX: church, hospital, underground road, etc
http://slurl.com/secondlife/LITTLE%20HEAVEN/115/75/23
I wonder what does SL mean to everyone?
For me it was a place I found my dream.
If life brings you sadness then find something that makes you SMILE!
(like my pic of ice cream with smile) w
Todays music: they might be giants; boss of me
No comments:
Post a Comment