

Hya! Its been a while and I know
everyday newthings are created so its hard to keep up!
New things at my fav store LH;
Herb hunt Melissa!
So much detail and reminds me of the fantasy movie labyrinth.
I could see wearing this in a forest and elf or fairies coming out :D
LM:http://slurl.com/secondlife/LITTLE%20HEAVEN/116/69/23
I also went to see silent sparrow.
This store has many intricate detail clothes that I would love to wear in RL.
Tho only time you can wear this is halloween or concerts... sad sad
Speaking of concerts!!
I'm going to see Panic at the disco this week yay ヾ(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ
I saw them last year but they are amazing!!!
It was like going to a masquerade and many wore somthing like
Silent sparrow like clothes and masks.
You must buy Panic at the disco CD they are great (>o<")
LM:http://slurl.com/secondlife/silent%20sparrow/201/88/21
todays music: Panic at the disco That green gelntleman
No comments:
Post a Comment