Sunday, May 25, 2008

AcouStic gUitaR



Today I heard some passionate performances by
Dakota7z7 Pluto at Gaslight Sim!!ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ♪
This was my first to actually hear live acoustic guitar.
Tho...OK, I'm a hard rock/metal/punk girl so it wasn't my kind of music
but I have to say his acoustic guitar was

AMAZING!!(>o<")

Well... there were too many ppl and I wasn't able to move
but still I felt joy sitting at the open sky ship type bar?
Everyone was nice and I had great time!
If you want to relax this is the place to go. ヽ(*^^*)ノ

LM:The Gaslight - Live Music Venue, Mizen (36, 231, 29)
Dakota7z7 Pluto: http://www.myspace.com/dakota7z7pluto

By the way I'm starting to like mellow songs lol.
Recently I bought a movie everyone's been raving about,

"JUNO"

This movie has some cute, sweet, and funny soundtrack
that you can dance to♪ Yay!!
ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ::・'゜☆。.::・'゜★。.::・'゜☆

todays music: Juno soundtrack

No comments: